The Fitzhead Tithe Barn is a Registered Charity No 900094. The Tithe Barn Management Committee acts on behalf of the Trustees of the Fitzhead Tithe Barn Charity to manage the Tithe Barn as the village hall and it is responsible for ensuring compliance with The Charities Act and the Lease Agreement by keeping the premises and its fixtures and fittings in good repair and condition.
Elected members of the TBMC are also registered Trustees of the Fitzhead Tithe Barn Charity with the Charity Commission.
The TBMC and Trustees of The Fitzhead Tithe Barn currently are:
- Ian Coombes, Chair, representative member of the Parish Council
- Mandy Bool, Secretary, member of the Community
- Muriel Adamson, Treasurer, representative member of the Fitzhead Events Group
- Jo Webb, Trustee, representative member of the Fitzhead Events Group
- Scott Burton, Trustee, member of the Community.
- Roger Mitchinson, Trustee, member of the Community
The TBMC can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org