To ensure this event runs smoothly please take a look at the following information;
- Thank you to those who have kindly volunteered to help put up the marquees and gazebos on Friday, 21 July in preparation for the Fete on Saturday.
- We will meet at the cricket pitch at 10 am this Friday, all volunteers are very welcome – the more the merrier and the quicker the task
- They will all need taking down again after the Fete and any help will be appreciated. Many hands make light work
Flower Show entries:
- Entries for the flower show would be appreciated as soon as possible. The deadline is Thursday, 20th July.
Please can any remaining decorated schedule covers and trees be returned to Abi at The Dairy so they can be judged – there are some super prizes available.
- Please consider baking a cake, some biscuits, cupcakes etc for the cake stall and Teas as the cakes are so popular at the Fete.
- Please can any that are still loitering in houses be returned ASAP. Abi is running out of time to collect them.
- Unsold tickets also need to be returned for sale on the day.
DUCK RACE – Sunday 24 July
- Yet another great fun event for the village, thanks to Martin and Mandy Irish.
- Buy your ducks at the Fete, or at Holcombe Farm (bottom of Tylers Lane) on Sunday, 3 pm.
- Tea and cake available.
- Come and watch all the lovely yellow ducks float along the stream.