The position of Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer (RFO) for Fitzhead Parish Council has become available.
The appointment is a part-time, home-based position approximately 2 – 4 hours a week, requiring attendance at the quarterly meetings and any other additional meetings throughout the year which are held in the Tithe Barn, starting at 7.15pm.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of local government administration including:
- Ensuring Councillors meet legal obligations
- Preparing Agendas and taking Minutes
- Maintaining accounts and preparing financial reports
- Receiving and responding to council correspondence
- Administering the council’s website
- Maintaining parish records
All training will be given to the successful applicant with SALC Training Sessions available too.
This part-time role with remuneration, depending on qualifications and experience, will be within the LC1 national scale for local council clerks.