Saturday 24 July 2pm to 5pm
Instead of the fete this year, we are holding a DIY event with stalls outside our own homes throughout the village.
So far we have these:
1. At Donkey’s Knap Mary Ewing – Puzzles, Games and takeaway tea and coffee
2. Tithe Meadow Mandy – handicrafts (mandicrafts?!)
3. Janet and Jo – Jams and produce
4. Ian and Paula – beauty and bathroom accessories
5. Jane – Books
6. Ice cream stand
7. Nicola and Lisa – Tombola
8. Cilla and Lorna – Teas in the pottery garden and cake stall
9. Alex (The Old Rectory) – Good quality bric-a-brac and clothes
Do you or your children have an idea for a stall too? Let us know so that we can add you to the map we hope to ‘do’.
If so, please can we encourage you to give all or a high percentage of takings to our much needed funds?
But we also need punters so please come and browse and enjoy all the fun of the fair, even if in a quiet Covid-aware Fitzhead style.
We will put up posters with a map of the fair, in Halse, Milverton and Wivey and SLOW DOWN VILLAGE EVENT signs too.
All contributions for stalls gratefully accepted and can be brought on the day.
But needed in advance are lots of bottles and tins for the tombola! Please leave in Nicola’s garage at Welshes.
Thanks and here’s to a great day in hopefully warm sunshine to celebrate our community.
In aid of the Church and Tithe Barn.
Many and Jo