It is with regret that, because of the uncertainty of the weather for on Saturday 22 May, we are postponing the Spring Singalong.
Because of previous family commitments, Mary, Colin and I aren’t available until Saturday 19 June. So please join us on that date for a Summer Singalong in Tithe Meadow, weather permitting. More details nearer the day.
This gives you all more time to hone your vocal techniques!
All the best
Mary Ewing, Colin and Janet Weeks