Healthy fresh cooked meals for the community.
In this difficult time, more than ever we need kindness, connection and tasty food!
The Wivey Food Project is offering:
- fresh food donated by Fareshare
- cooked by a team of Wivey volunteers in a professional kitchen
- delicious, nutritious meals
- frozen and delivered to you
- free or on a ‘give as you feel’ basis
The project is part of Wivey Cares and is supported by the Town Council and local charities. Donations welcome. Let us know if you would like to try a meal at firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, contact Cat Sweatman (Village Agent) on 07746340546 or email email@example.com
You can follow us on our Wivey Food Project FaceBook page.